Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today's the Day!

We are here, Change has Come, and we are part of it... everyone of us, not just those of us who were able to journey to D. C., but this is so Historic, it took all of us to get to this place. It is 7:00 AM Eastern Coast time, so you are all probably sleeping. Watching the news on TV is just incredible. There are so many people on the Mall already and my family is still asleep. I told them I was getting them up in a few minutes, they've been warned! I cannot describe the feelings I have about this moment and today...it is beyond compare as far as Patriotism and Hope go. It doesn't even matter how cold it is or if it does snow today, it is a special day! Signing off for now, I'm gettin' everyone one up so we can go and join the crowd of History! I hope you get to see this on TV. Check back this evening or tomorrow morning for more highlights!

1 comment:

Martha said...

I had the honor of watching the inauguration today with your class. The atmosphere was reverent as I joined students in watching history happen.